Monday, April 07, 2008

Ellis Island & Broadway (aka When Holly Came To Stay - Part III)

There she is. Always nice to pay a visit to Ms Liberty. Introduce her lovely self to my friends and family. 


On this occasion, I took Holly to see her beautiful face.  It would be rude not to!

There they are.. two of my favorite girlies:


We went on from Liberty Island to Ellis Island where Holly learnt all about immigration.  I did not learn all about it, as I learnt all about it already

But a fun time was still had by all:



Later on, the night fell, and Holly and I had to get a wriggle on, as we had tickets to see Avenue Q on Broadway.  This was possible the funniest three hours of my life.  I got to see such classic songs as 'If You Were Gay' and 'Everyone's A Little Bit Racist' (aka Lj's Life Anthem) LIVE in the ACTUAL FLESH!! I was really trying not to sing along, because, well Holly forbade it. But I think some notes may have escaped my lips involuntarily. I just can't help it y'all..

In short, if you have any kind of sense of humor please see that show.

After, Holly wanted to do an impromptu photoshoot of Times Square. Because nighttime is it's best hour.

And so we did:






Oh and there's Holly, she wanted in too:



No comments: