Thursday, March 20, 2008

Normal transmission will resume shortly..

...Promise!

Look basically, I have been, off, under, and generally away from the radar for the past week or so. This has been due to a number of things:

1) My birthday, which was last Wednesday
2) Mountbatten coursework deadlines. Yes... plural..
3) I have spent my time doing fun things like eating cupcakes at Magnolia with this trouble-maker for the last hair-short-of-seven days:


She might look all sweet and innocent, and lets face it greedy (oh no wait that's me) in this picture... but she's a troublemaker all right. You can trust me on that one.

Yes, my very good friend Holly came to visit last week.  And this was a bad thing because she rendered me incapable of keeping up with this here bloggy-wog.  Like most bad things it feels so good at the time... a bit like eating cake, or not going to the gym. 

But I figured out a way to cleanse my soul of such wrong-doings.  For I am going to be bringing you guys lots of posts in the next couple of days, documenting my activities with Holly!

Oh, and one more thing, I'd like to say... I'm very excited about my Aunty Jackie joining my small but very much loved readership community.  I love getting comments from her, and everyone, so keep doing it!! And stay tuned for lots more NY-Holly-Cupcake shenanigans!!

P.S. C.C., I hope this explains my absence from the crossword community! I'll be back with my thoughts this week, if I could just step away from those god-damn cupcakes!


No comments: