Sunday, September 28, 2008

Big big plans...

Writing this blog this year has been a lot of fun, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it.  It has been a cathartic and reflective process, and really got me to appreciate the year in a way that would have passed me by otherwise.  I was always looking for a photo, or a tale that I could tell you guys.  I hope it has been as fun to read, as it has been for me to write it.

Obviously, the initial premise behind this blog: my year abroad in NY, is now over.  But I would really like to continue writing.

However, from now on, it's going to be about my next adventure... my quest to get to London. 

I hope you will continue to read (and at times, yes, point and laugh) at the tales I have to tell in the future....

Stay with me, the journey's really just beginning....

xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! I was feeling sad that I wouldn't be able to read your blog anymore. I'm happy you are continuing with it!! Cheryl

Little Lj said...

Cheryl: If nothing else, I am here to please! Glad you're still enjoying it.. Lots more fun stuff to come

xx